Saturday, June 4, 2011

London Mini!

Okay, here's a mini made with pix from the '09 trip to London to see John Barrowman.  These were just some of the photos I liked best.  I used some in the big album, but I wanted an accordion album to put on the shelf and this has some of the wacky photos, some of the cool photos and some of the extra photos!!!

This page lifts up so I could add 3 others.  I had a lot of photos left that I liked and wanted to get as many in this mini as possible!




See??
Yes, these do go the wrong way, so I put the words the opposite so you could still read it from the shelf.  I like the way it looks.










Well, You can't see it very well in this pix, but there are two flaps of different sizes that swing out and reveal Nelson's column.  I made one shorter because I cropped a photo and decided to use the other half someplace else.
I just liked the arrow so I put it on the page with a brad.  It will swing around- it just looks cool.  I was going for wacky and colorful with this album and I think that kind of fits in.
There is space behind some of the photos to make pockets for even more photos.  I added that tag that sticks up to kind of give it a title.  Lot of stickers and some stamps and it's done!

2 comments:

  1. great idea to use up the extra photos! Thanks for dropping past my blog this morning
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always nice to find new people to visit as well. Loving this pop up album, holds so many pictures! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete