Saturday, August 25, 2012

Halloween Altered Box!

The Halloween spirit has hit me!  I spent yesterday on an altered box I got at Goodwill for $3.  I found a cool skeleton hand at Michael's, and used one of those little black frames from the $1 bin.  I'd gotten the Martha Steward Halloween pad for $4 and added a couple more embellishments I had lying around.  I really like the way this one turned out.

There's black lace around the edge to give it some vintage flair!
I added the cheesecloth in the fashion made popular by some great scrappers before me :)
I printed out a skeletal figure from the internet to add inside the frame.
Inside I just did a simple embellishment and lined the bottom with that green stripe and added a small resin pile of skulls.




1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME!! The Halloween bug has bitten me too...I have started working on projects already! Great job!

    ReplyDelete